- Cocoa butter is an excellent skin moisturizer because it prevents dry cracked skin, has a silky feel, is a natural antioxidant, is excellent in fighting signs of aging, and even soothes burns, rashes, and infections.
- Coconut oil nourishes the skin surface. It is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, moisturizing and great for atopic dermatitis.
- Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, besides a number of other minerals and vitamins, making it wonderful for the health of your skin.
- Jojoba is the only substance that is bio-identical to human sebum – an oily substance naturally produced by the oil glands below the skin surface. Seals in moisture and creates an effective barrier to external elements.
- Additional vitamin E oil for it’s amazing anti-aging effects and to help your skin’s ability to retain it’s natural moisture.
- Peppermint essential oil has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Comes in a beautiful amber 4 oz glass jar, designed to protect fragile essential oils.
- Also available is our White Chocolate Soap. A perfect pair!
Ingredients: organic cocoa butter, organic sweet almond oil, organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic jojoba, organic vitamin E, and organic peppermint essential oil.
Haha! It’s just like a York peppermint patty. I will order it again for sure.