If you like roses, this is the body butter for you. Absolutely intoxicating and you will love the way it softens your skin. It’s rich and creamy and hydrates your skin, leaving it healthy and radiant. The base for this cream uses mango butter, coconut oil, and sweet almond oil.
- Mango butter has many skin softening, soothing, and moisturizing properties. It helps combat dry skin, eczema, and dermatitis. And is helpful in protecting the skin from the weather and UV radiation.
- Coconut oil nourishes and smooths the skin surface. It is naturally antibacterial, anti fungal, moisturizing and great for atopic dermatitis.
- Sweet almond oil is rich in vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, besides a number of other minerals and vitamins, making it wonderful for the health of your skin.
The fragrance comes from palmarosa, rose geranium, and ylang ylang essential oils. No synthetic fragrances here! And this one is strong enough to wear as a perfume!
- Palmarosa essential oil has some amazing health benefits when applied topcally, such as fever reducing, aids in digestion, prevents bacterial infections, cures sores and cracks on skin as well as athlete’s foot. It’s ability to hydrate your skin and body is top on my list of benefits! And it is well known for being a very uplifting herbal oil. It relaxes muscles and nerves, fights depression, fatigue, anxiety, anger, and nervousness, leaving you with a feeling of well being.
- Rose geranium not only smells like roses, but is an aphrodisiac, fights acne, depression and anxiety, eases the discomfort of menstruation and menopause, and helps heal skin irritations like eczema and psoriasis.
- Ylang ylang essential oil has a wonderful anti-aging effect due to it’s antioxidant properties. Which is why I use it in all of my facial products. It alleviates skin irritations, clears up acne, and is great for combination skin types.
It’s easy to find a body butter that smells good. But not so easy to find one that is actually good for you and has no carcinogens. You can trust Gifts from God to always be committed to using pure organic ingredients. No toxins of any kind ever!
Ingredients: raw unrefined organic mango butter, organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic sweet almond oil, organic vitamin E oil, palmarosa, rose geranium, and ylang ylang essential oisl.
Comes in a beautiful 4 oz amber glass jar.
Pairs well with our Rose Clay soap.